What do you use your Dark Vengeance Chosen for?

J!MM!L!C!OUS

The bolter marine will join my ranged squad whilst the rest will be aspiring champions for my various planned squads.

I can't ever really see myself having a squad of Chosen and especially not a squad with so diverse a set of weapons.

They are lovely models but I only see them usable as champions.

Mike.

Not a viable unit at all IMO. I did the following;

Two guys with Bolters are my two standard Aspiring Champs.

Guy with power axe is Khorne Aspiring Champ.

Guy with Lighning claws is Lord on Juggy with claws removed for bp & daemon weapon.

Power fist guy has lost his fist and has Huron's claw & axe (I posted a pic of him in the counts as Huron thread).

Guy with maul is my Dark Apostle if I ever lose my mind & field one.

Dallas

I'm painting a couple as display models, and I'll probably use the axe and power fist chosen as champions at some point. Kinda tempted to stick a jump pack on the claw dude for a raptor/warp talon champion, but again, he'd probably just be a display piece.

The chozen are my new unit champions. I added claws to the power fist dude. The TLC guy had one arm replaced with a bolt pistol, his removed claw replaced the power sword of an older champ. This gave me three models with bolt pistol and lightning claw who will lead my assault and general prupose troops. The two with sheathed sword guys are the champs for my shooty-only squads.

The axe guy looks cool but so far is sitting on the shelf with no plans for actual use.

Aspiring champions... Or alternates with different load outs where I already had one. The Bolter guys are being added to my havoc ranks. The load out for them is just way too varied for my OCD mind to deal with...

Archived