Largest points spent on DC?

ianj253

Hey all, I was just thinking today how expensive a unit of DC can truly get and thought it'd be cool to take a giant unit of them with a lot goodies. Whats the biggest point cost DC unit you guys have ever used in a game? I was thinking this!

15 DC W/ Jump packs

-2 PF

-3 PS

-3 IP

-Lemartes

Total 815

By no means would this be for a competitive game just seems like it'd be quite the fun wrecking ball!

I once played 12 DC with all PW or PF and Lemartes in a Stormraven for an apo-game, came in around 650pts or something. Didn't have more models, else I would have just deepstruck a full 30 somewhere ;)

The 12 DC guys trashed Ghazkull and his 10man unit of meganobz or something like that in one single turn without even using the powerfists though, that was pretty neat ;) Then they evaporated under a large 10'' blast of whatever, as usual..

I run this combination in my 3000 Pts List and they never failed me.^^

Librarian

- Epistolarius

- Psy Sword

- Divination: Prescience

- Divination: Random Power

- - - > 150 Points

Deathcompany

15 Death Company

-15x Bolt Pistol

- 8 x Chainsword

- 5 x Powerlance

- 2 x Powerhammer

+ - Land Raider Crusader

- Multimelter

- Extra Armor

- - - > 710 Points

Total: 860 Points

Only DC: 435 Points

Around 1500P with 25 JP DC with 1 fist, 2 hammers, 3 infernus+whole bunch of power weapons and Astorath Leading them. I have now 31 JP DC and 11 Footslogging DC, I think in ayear I will hit 50th DC model in my army... Long Live Astorath and his rules ^^

That Black Wrecking ball was so bad, I almost felt sorry my opponent...

Around 1500P with 25 JP DC with 1 fist, 2 hammers, 3 infernus+whole bunch of power weapons and Astorath Leading them. I have now 31 JP DC and 11 Footslogging DC, I think in ayear I will hit 50th DC model in my army... Long Live Astorath and his rules ^^

Damn, you can almost play the apo formation where basically every DC model gets the blood talon rule ;)

Damn, you can almost play the apo formation where basically every DC model gets the blood talon rule ;)

If I take all my DC models as I am modelled them + Chappy. I am getting closer to 2200 Points just with them. Apoc, Here I come. All I need is 2 more DC dread's and a storm talon + landraider to carry few DC units and I am set for apoc :lol: ... I think I heard manic laughter from box my DC is residing with Astorath...

Archived