Earliest armour mark DC could have?

DarkMark

Hi,

I've been eyeing all the older PA mark suits at Forge World, and wondered about our DC. How early a mark PA could they go? I'm certain somebody here has done the maths, and therefore figured it out. Technically, I guess, it could be any, but if you know otherwise please say so.

I reckon a bunch of older suited DC would look awesome, and if you have any please do post a picture for me/ us.

Spoiler ahead!

In Fear to Tread

the Flaw actually comes apparent, so that's during the Great Crusade, Pre-Heresy. Since the Flaw has not been defeated since the incident on Signus Primus, you could easily model a DC with old armour marks.

Just remember that, without playing a pre-heresy force, the older armour marks are very rare compared to the newer mark VII. :lol:

Snorri

Just remember that, without playing a pre-heresy force, the older armour marks are very rare compared to the newer mark VI.

OK, that seems fair enough. TBH with so many cool Heresy and PH forces I feel like jumping on the band wagon. It just might be my new year project ;) . I actually prefer the newer marks, but am slowly warming to the II and IIIs. 30k isn't quite my thing, yet, but a fancy pants counts as old school force would be rather tasty me thinks. Mark VI DC? Yes please!

Archived