ordanance and defilers

hornywingythingy

Ta, thanks for that, I wasn't 100% sure, as nids are my primary army, hence I'm kinda vague on vehicles.

Yeah, though its also about a specific unit, so there might be some relevance to leaving it in the csm section. Just seemed a little unnesecary to move it, other threads about units interactions with the rules seem to get mostly left. Not bitchin, just surprised it was pounced upon quite so forcefully, it wasn't exactly irrelevant to the section it was in.

As my other mods have said, it's the best course of action for the entire community. You'll be surprised at the mix of users in this forum, and all our posters here are very well versed on the rules across multiple Codices. Furthermore, it makes it easier for others who are looking for a similar enquiry to look in one forum as opposed to a few (as some questions could perhaps go into two or three sub forums). Makes things neat and tidy, as well as useful and helpful. :Elite:

It should be noted however that accidents happen sometimes- if you feel something has been done in error then dont hesitate to send a PM to the mods or admins. Were always happy to figure things out.

Archived