Amon, Lord of the Daemon Court

Northstar

So I am again working on my Chaos army, and have done a major overhaul to the storyline of the army. In any event, this is a first look at the lord of all the Angels of Apostasy, Amon, Lord of the Daemon Court.

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh616/Enigmahatter/IMG_2448.jpg

Some work still needs doing on him, particularly some more chaos iconography, as well as a corrupted halo.

I really like this, it's quite a cool idea.

Something to consider though, don't know how the model is put together kit wish, but I think it'd balance out the thickness of the shield if you moved the wings to the shoulders of the model.

Just an idea, either way, it looks like a pretty original idea =]

lol, Ahh, yeah, I have another model in the planning stages that does have the wings on a 'human' Daemon Prince. In the pre-building stages, I was looking at the general size of the wings compared to the daemon prince, not only do I have o do a LOT of Kit surgery, but the wings are fully the entire length of the back of the Daemon prince at the joint. On the other hand, the wings are also excellently proportioned to the body of the model, which is one of the issues I had with the daemon prince model right from the start.

Archived