The gentleman's guide to letting the galaxy burn.

Why hello there, gents! Cosmicgame here with my first post in...a bit. Must've been, what, a year? Two? No matter. The powers of Chaos are eternal and so is my lurking around the B&C. However, much as a tentacled monstrosity from the depths, the Call of Chaos has roused me to (no doubt short-lived) activity.

So yes, this will be the progress log for my pledge of, if I recall correctly, one Dark Apostle, a squad of five raptors, a full squad of cultists, a Defiler and the Chosen from the box set. And I have until early next year. Gonna be a close one indeed.

Without further ado, here are the only two shots I have as of now (as a bunch of black-primed cultists are hard to photograph and kind of boring) mainly of Interrogator-Chaplain Seraphicus, who is now a Dark Apostle after accepting a job offer from the ruinous powers, and my age-old defiler Crabby, who finally got a spot of paint on himself. The lighting is a bit harsh as I managed to break exactly 50% of my lighting equipment when setting it up. Oh well.

gallery_60731_7880_36419.jpg

gallery_60731_7880_34973.jpg

And just so nobody goes and thinks these might look as stellar as some of the other stuff on this website once they're done, here's my Sorcerer Lord Yakumor the Uncaring who has been valiantly leading his men to glory from his lair on the upper shelf of my display case since mortal memory.

gallery_60731_7880_20681.jpg

More updates as I actually put paint to model, and may the galaxy burn indeed. Pip pip.

Archived