Mithrilforge's Path to Redemption...

MithrilForge

Your painting is amazingly clean. (something which I envy) :o

I agree with the guys on the green robe but as much as I hate to disagree with someone as good as Elmo my own personal tastes would stay away from the blue as I think it may add too many colours to the model.

Either way can't wait to see it finished.

Snip: as much as I hate to disagree with someone as good as Elmo my own personal tastes would stay away from the blue as I think it may add too many colours to the model.

:o

I will still stay with the pauldron with the Librarium icon in blue - most of it is the icon so not much blue will actually be seen :P

@the shadow guard actually people say he's more like me :D

anyways onto updates, not much done but as today is last day of work before holidays i hope to get this guy finished before December's deadline. he's coming along...

gallery_9146_7882_201812.jpg

gallery_9146_7882_136438.jpg

His face is done but its so hard to tell due to him being so Emo and hiding under his hood :ph34r:

on the robes i have highlighted them with bone,but will use it as a guide to paint white and green back on for highlight layers....trust me it will look better when its done ;)

cheers mithril

and Merry Christmas Dark Angel fraters!!

• 1 month later...

well the arm is like 95% done, just needs gold on shoulder skull and stormbolter skull then its onto the body!

* im trying to do this quickly to see if i can pick up my turnaround time while still painting tabletop lvl cause my gaming mates say i fiddle faddle around too much instead of just doing it rolleyes.gif

cheers mithril

med_gallery_9146_2675_165477.jpg

well,January's vow is 3 x bikes on bases so im trying to get them done before the dread(Older Vow ermm.gif ),as i'd like to actually get some of my vows done on time whistlingW.gif anyways here are the 3 bases, i painted them up quickly last night...now its onto finishing the bikes in a couple days!!

Mithril

med_gallery_9146_2675_2248317.jpg

oops here are the bikes too ...

med_gallery_9146_2675_262747.jpg

Green bolter casings look good, depth of colour on RW 'wings' looks really well done, bases look excellent, I can't wait for the finished product :tu:

While I have never understood the need for hazard stripes on a weapon of war, the Dreads' fist looks awesome; damned right it's a hazard!!! ;)

s

Yikes triple Post ohmy.png ...some kinda record...(well the last pic was kinda Boooooring)

here's the update of the 95% finished underside...light ghost grey kinda reminds me of WWII German eggshell blue

anyways this is done now and its onto the top next,it should look not bad methinks when its all blended together and done..

med_gallery_9146_7882_376235.jpg

cheers Mithril

+Edit+ changed Pic Size

Archived