Brother Lorien's Bellerophon 2nd brigade

Brother Lorien

gallery_26_548_295.png

Bellerophon 2nd Brigade

**place holder for background**

The paint sceme is based on the camo uniforms of WW2 british Paratroops.
To keep this theme, the army icon will be on the red shoulderpad and will be Bellerophon riding the flying horse Pegasus
gallery_92_7888_7715.jpg
I need to find a decal creator who can make decals of this, which will fit the shoulderpad...painting this might give me to big of a headache.

I still have a hell of a lot of things to paint (the pictures are but a part of the total army, there are some wips in my album) but that might also be because each time i start painting i get interesting conversion idea's and get distracted by those

I hope you like these

gallery_92_7888_120066.jpg

gallery_92_7888_27674.jpg

gallery_92_7888_4004.jpg

gallery_92_7888_94560.jpg

gallery_92_7888_92696.jpg

gallery_92_7888_115314.jpg

gallery_92_7888_33681.jpg

gallery_92_7888_93182.jpg

gallery_92_7888_114929.jpg

Check my album for more pictures HERE

• 2 months later...

Ah, here they are! These look really good! I like the berets and red should pad (similar to parts of my Guard even) and the vehicles look great with only a few changes to the normal kit.

How did you do the HWT? Is it from another model range or scratch built?

Thanks for the compliments!

As to your questions...

Well the heads with berets are a mix: Some of them i greenstuffed (as you might be able to see in the first picture, which are basicly the bare heads from the cadian troop sprue) and some of them are from westwind production (3rd, 4th and 5th picture)

Right now i have ordered some commando heads which are made by microscale (not sure) but i have yet to recieve them, plus i'm also going to order some maxmini commando heads.

According to people i have played against they really like them, but i myself am not one to judge my own miniatures :) I like them, both because of the paint sceme and because of the story behind the army.

What reminds me: i need add that when finished to the first post whistlingW.gif

Archived