DA Numbers Font?

There are plenty of free font websites on the net with possibly millions of font sets. If you go looking for the more gothic fonts you might get lucky and find something similar.

Out of curiosity, what are your plans for using the fonts? Printing your own decals or something more word intensive?

Al

In that case, depending on your skill with image manipulation programmes, you could probably cobble something together using whatever you can find on the net.

I simply paint the numbers on to my marines :) It's very easy compared to painting badges and murals as the numbers come naturally. It's easy to practice too - just sit there with a piece of paper and a pen and copy them out a hundred times until you build up the hand memory.

Al

I want a sheet of numbers. As there are numbers missing in the sheets.

Arkley, you can go wrong with the Forge World Sheets that Borther Dean provided a lin for. They are a little expensive but each sheet has oodels of numbers and icons, of all sizes to fit marines, bikes, dreads and vehicles. Mor eimportantly they have numbers from 1 to 10!! Just got myself six of those for my RW project .... great stuff.

SG

Free handing them would just be writing in a fancy font, easy enough with practice. And seeing as you want them black i don't see why you couldn't just use a black permanent marker to effectively write them on your minis. Might need a coat of matte varnish afterwards though. I'd really give it a go if i were you, try with a normal pen on some scrap paper first and you'll see that they really aren't that hard to do :huh:

Al

Archived