Crimson Spears WIP

Im still working on their Codex but as of right now im just counting them as close combat weapons. i want them to count as power lances in the futur but im still flushing out their bugs.

this is by all means no small project, they have their own star system rife with war and rebelion, i have gotten them down to 30 major planets that the Crimson spears and my imperial guard army (which im also working on) call home.

for the gold its actualty the easiest thing in the world, its cathan brown and vallejo brass. base coat with the cathian brown then a little wetter then a dry brush of the brass, the brown brings out the goldish collor of the brass and makes it realy stand out.

thanks all for the comments ill keeep this coming when i have time to get some more work done on them.

• 1 month later...

Nice choice of colors, and the conversions look great, man. The painting itself could use highlighting, especially the black sections, as that shade features so heavily on your minis. All in all, not bad! I'll be looking forward to more.

Airborne!

Is the Librarian complete? Because his left arm is off, the shoulder join need to be closer to the body (and the pauldron needs to come up a bit). It looks like the arm is attached to the body at the top of the shoulder pad, which is the only thing letting down that model.

Everything else: badass!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived