Sanguinary Priest

Brother Jorel

Brothers, over the weekend I finally got around to putting together my sanguinary priest and will be painting it this coming weekend. I have always been a fan of both the Blood Angels and Flesh Tearers and cannot decide for the life of me what colours I should paint him in but i have some great ideas either way. This is a display piece only as i dont play the table top.

so id like to get everyone opinion, should i paint him in blinged out Blood Angels colour or should he be a more dark and sinister Priest of the Flesh Tearers?

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee410/TheRedThirst/DSCN3570.jpg

Wow, great pose.

I love the traditional BA colors (and mostly have them on my army, though I've diverged from standard Blood Angels Red pretty significantly), but its always cool to see nice Flesh Tearers minis. Unless you'd be willing to try another successor chapter color scheme instead, in which case my vote would go to the Angels Sanguine.

@Nicodemus Dolorosus & John_f

I do like the old colour scheme for the priests, but would this look better if i replaced the white with silver and kept the red trim? thoughts

Also im not good with faces so i was going to make it a death mask, if i do make the armour silver should the mask be the same or gold?

Archived