Angels of Redemption

demio

Cheers for the great comments.

So the Shadow Guard set me the task of painting a banner bearer of the Unforgiven.

Unfortunately my OCD does not allow a model without a squad ;)

So what do you all think so far. The conversions I have tried to keep simple as it's not exactly my strong point but I must admit I am really pleased so far.

gallery_39558_7906_1795766.jpg

Some close ups.

gallery_39558_7906_76288.jpg

Apothacary

gallery_39558_7906_473160.jpg

gallery_39558_7906_479567.jpg

gallery_39558_7906_115753.jpg

gallery_39558_7906_1005961.jpg

What do you all think?

This will probably be my last post till after Christmas so Merry Christmas all and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas all and Happy New Year

And to you.

Squad looking awesome sauce, very animated. I think the banner pole would be better gripped – but that's a minor quibble – planted in the ground works too :)

Cheers

I

I've looked in this thread numerous times, but haven't ever posted, which is a shame. So now having compiled my thoughts:

I like your take on the paint scheme using the drab green, and really like the duller paint scheme overall, it keeps them from being Bright Christmas Marines. :D I think the random shoulder pads is a cool idea, keeps it interesting, and you aren't always looking at the same thing over and over for all the Terminators. :tu: I do like the overall damage and wear and tear on the Crusader, but I don't like the amount along the top outside edges (above the gun emplacements), that appears to be too much, I don't think it would accumulate that much damage there. I haven't ever liked blue Librarians, but yours is a fine example of one, I just really don't like totally blue DA models. Awesome, awesome job on that Relic Contemptor, like the white helmet, but between him and the Land Raider, now I'm feeling that you need some battle damage on those Terminators.

The command squad is lookin' awesome! Fantastic job overall! Keep it coming! (Yes, I really do get that excited over painting) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived