The warriors of Sigismund

Not sure about the purity seal being the same colour as the plasma coil, but I'll keep an open mind and wait to see the finished article :lol:

I like the Templar cross, looks quite sylized.

The maltese cross looks good for a first attempt :lol: The bottom section is bigger than the top section though. I'd suggest you have a look through some of these posts to improve on your freehand :)

Cheers,

Ludovic

Thanks, reading through some of those now ^_^

Not sure about the purity seal being the same colour as the plasma coil, but I'll keep an open mind and wait to see the finished article ;)

I like the Templar cross, looks quite sylized.

Thanks :( I used to read the old White Dwarfs, when they did articles on 'Eavy Metal members, and one of those articles introduced me to the idea of 'spot colors' - which helps keep the model kind of unified as opposed to being all over the place color wise. Do you mean the cross on the face, being stylized?

I remember the spot colour article :)

I meant the one on the Pauldron, it has less sharp angles than the standard Templar cross. I like it because it makes the style a bit more personalized and less Templar Generic :(

I like the shoulder pad, I actually like that the bottom section is longer then the top it reminded me of a teutonic knight shield as seen in the bottom right of the link below.

teutonic cross

also if I can give you some advice having painted up more then a few templars, if your wanting to keep with the spot colour idea, use your "company" aka crusade shoulder pad trim colour, red works really well with black and white, by chooseing a "company" colour it will also let you break up the monotony of black and white on vehichles and dreds.

Archived