Daemon Princes and marks

The Octagon

Hi there. I have looked through our new codex many and many times now, and I can't find the paragraph where it says that Tzeentch +1 inv. save don't apply to Princes. Where does it say that? And if the inv. save don't apply, does that mean that +1I MoS, +1T MoN don't apply as well?

As a prince of chaos they should have the right to have a great inv. save in my opinion, small compensation for the loss of eternal warrior.

Mark of Tzeentch gives +1 invul save. The prince is a Daemon of Tzeentch, thus he has no equipment or gifts that is called Mark of Tzeentch but other special rules that apply only to him...

DPs have upgrades not Marks (pg. 33 or the back of the book, summary). For example, Daemon of Tzeentch re-rolls all "1s" on saving throws (each dice can be re-rolle only once, as per BRB!). It's still and awesome boost to the saves.

DPs have upgrades not Marks (pg. 33 or the back of the book, summary). For example, Daemon of Tzeentch re-rolls all "1s" on saving throws (each dice can be re-rolle only once, as per BRB!). It's still and awesome boost to the saves.

It's decent enough if you get your armoursave, since it means you get to reroll 50% of failed armoursaves.

It's quite simply 'meh' if you only get your IV-save. (reroll 25% of failed IV'saves.)

Archived