Ravenwing Allies

Malus Trux

I'm putting together a biker army with C:SM using White Scars as a base & I'd like to add in some Ravenwing units as I personally think the white scheme would contrast well with a set of black clad bikers.

So my question is how likely is it for a small band of Ravenwing to join a non-Unforgiven force, even if it is only "temporarily?"

agreed, I always used them with my friends Death korps of Krieg. I always thought the two would have at least a grudging respect for each others "unforgiveness". I have also allied with about every other imperial force you could think of. Space Wolves and Black Templars excluded, of course ;)

You're both hunting prey from the Warband of Backstabbing Cussholes. Your prey may or may not be the same guy, but you're solving your differences through insane racing competitions in the battlefield. Overtime you come to respect each other's skills, even if eventually your battle-bromance will end once you have to capture your quarry.

I would definitely think it could happen. How often is up to your own interpretation of the fluff/wants/needs. We can all argue all we want here about things, but in the end it is your story and how likely everything is pretty much relies on you.

I know that seems like a non-answer, but I feel like that's more in line with the actual spirit of the game than anything else. Even the new Big Green Book indicates "It's your narrative/story" a lot more than any rule book since 2nd Edition has.

Sure. Unforgiven are very pragmatic, why make things worse when you can get help from others. More cannon fodders and if they ever find out secret you always can deal them with plasma, bolter or turn them into servitors... when it comes to unforgiven and inquisition... Yeah, they would work together even with Grey Knights, what happends after the mission / battle, I think one side would be counted permanently lost. Since GK would try to purge DA's memories after mission of their existance and DA's won't let anyone mess their minds and pick out their secrets... Its no co-incidence that the Rockl has the gfreatest number of servitors among astartes. Anyone from traveling salesmen to too nosy inquisition members...

As for White Scars and ravenwing, I am sure they shall feel more camradieship with each others than DA's generally feel towards non-Dark Angelic chapter. After all, both love their bikes and speed.

Archived