Custodian Guard

EdT

Ah, is that where it's mentioned? Shall have to look it up. At least they haven't gone bare-chested too like the RT-Era Custodes, I guess...

Anyhow, finally got the chance to take some (slightly) better photos. Limited to what an Iphone can achieve, sadly, but at least it helps to conceal the indifferent paint-jobs!

So, first up here's Custodian Lazarus on his Jetbike;

Jetbike-5.jpg

And here's his comrade, Custodian Jerulas;

Jetbike-4.jpg

And then a group shot of the two of them in formation;

Jetbike-pair.jpg

Then we have Sister Kordun;

Sister-2.jpg

And a comparison shot with a Custodian and a battle-brother of the XVIII Legion...

Comparison.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, those turned out fantastic! I love what you did with the jetbikes smile.gif

Well thanks for providing such a nice product in the first place! I was really impressed with the quality- lots of detail too, but not so much that there wasn't plenty of room to add more for character.I'm really pleased with how they turned out.

Just out curiosity with what codex are you planning to use those? (Some forgeworld stuff im not familiar with?)

Or are they just shelve decoration?

Glad you like them! I don't really have any particular codex in mind to be honest- I've made them for the hell of it rather than for gaming with. Sure Forgeworld will come out with some Custodes rules eventually though.

And just to show I used the forum downtime to do something useful, here is a very WIP shot of my Custodians' transport- quite pleased with how it looks so far but I really need to finish off the rear engines and add some more detail to the underside.

WIP-Gravrhino.jpg

Archived