Terminator Shields

stokecity_m

Chaos warrior shields with the icons filed off are great.

I used those as "Boarding shields" for my Alpha Legion. They look awesome on regular Marines and would most likely look good on terminators as well. I especially like that they ar slightly curved like the regular marine shields in the assault boxes. Don't know what the terminator shields look like.

I just received a set of these in the mail today:

http://hitechminiatures.com/_shop/userFile/hitech/picture/big/Angels_shields_gray_jpg.jpg

They're definitely bigger than regular Terminator Storm Shields. I'm going to use them for my Honour Guard, personally. They'll practically be tower shields on power armoured models, though.

They are pretty large, I chose not to use the set I bought but maybe that's what you are looking for. I can post a pic with a terminator for a size comparison later tonight.

Yeah, they re quite big. I just tested them out on my HG and now I'm not sure about using them anymore. A bit too big. But I spent $20 on them after shipping so I feel almost obliged rather than compounding the cost by buying more shields :ph34r:

You could always try converting yourself. This was my attempt | And another.

I actually found a "beware of dog" sign from Home Depot and used that. Cut the shape I wanted, used the handle from some SW shields I ebayed and added some deail. If you have BA icons to use, you can stick them on there. You could even go as far to use some green stuff to make raised edges around the sides or something of that nature. It's nice to be able to control the shape of course.

Archived