Blood Angels & DC custom dice!

J-rich54

Hello brothers!

I've seen a lot of interrest from all of us to get blood angels custom dice.

So I'm planning to order some and sell it on ebay...just to make sure everything is good from everyone!

Here are the logo I think would look great :

Blood angels dices

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n515/j-richard54/BloodAngelsSymbol.jpg

DC dices

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n515/j...mpanySymbol.jpg

I would sell the dices for about $0.80 but you must pay shiiping charges I live in Canada so shipping should not be expensive to US but for worldwide shipping I will get information! Remember the more dice Iorder the cheaper they are!

Just post if you are 100% sure of buying some and tell me an approximative ammount of dice for each kind!

The Blood angels one would be red with white details and the DC ones would be black with red details! I will probably order from Chessex and it would be 16 mm dices!

Just know that this is just an idea and nothing is still confirmed!

thank for reading and I'm waiting for some news!

Here are the PM confirmation I received

Sanguinary Khasekhemwy- 20 of each design (36$)

Angelswithbaals- 10 of each design (20$)

roflcakez- 20 of each design (42$)

Whiteout69- 10 of each (24$)

Gregornet- 20 DC dices (24$)

Dennismathys- 20 BA dices (24$)

Evicerator is doing a buy group for custom dice bag

I'm following this forum everyday for more than a month an no nobody is looking to order custom dice at the moment

like I said this is just an idea I wanted to look at how many people are interested before going too far I will call Chessex for more information today!

Isn't someone already doing this? and chessex were out of some of thier blanks too?

As stated, Eviscerator is doing a dice bag buy. I had heard that Chessex was out of, I believe, their flat black dice or some such. I believe the last group buy ran them out. There was another organized buy for dice several months back. Eviscerator spearheaded that one as well, and I've got dice from that batch. Very nice.

This has been done twice and once fairly recently. If you leave it a while you'd probably get more interest. Also worth mentioning that the other guys did this by sharing costs without making a profit, so many will probably wait for such a scheme to start up again rather than shell out for ebay.

Hello

I would love to get involved in this.

I was first hoping to get:

20 Signature Gemini Black-Red/gold -With the BA symbol

20 Signature Opaque Red/white -With the BA symbol

and

20 Signature Velvet Black/red - With the DC symbol

No matter, I am pretty much up for 20 of each.

Thanks, I hope this order goes through :huh:

Hi all

Things are getting closer to the goal!

I just called at chessex and I will order 100 dices for each design

After some talking with the guy he told me that selling those on ebay was not a good idea for both of us :D

so we will do like evicerator already did I will send payment invoice on paypal to those intesrested

I will keep 20 dices of each kind so I have 80 dices of each to send to anyone !

I also got information about shiiping charges

international should be around 7-10 $

US shipping around 4-7 $

And canada shipping less than 4$

som eof you will be mad at me because I just oredered 100 of ech but it is because of manufacturing delay more than 200 total; dice may take up to 8 week less than 200 total dice is up to 3 weeks

So send me PM and I wiull uptade the first post with who is in

I will ship the dices to you as soon as they arrive by canadian post

And I prefer to keep it simple with only one design for BA custom dice :)

See the first post for all details regarding symbols and colors

I will sell on a First arrived first served basis so if you are 100% sur send me a PM with your name and adresse so i can calculate the shipping charges

when the 80 dices of each design will be sold I will send invoice on paypal dices will be ordered as soon as possible I will pay first and then collect money back from you guys!

Hi all!

Just got some news from chessex shipping to my house is only 33$

So to order 200 dices (100 of each design) it will cost 153 $ USD

So dice will cost 0.77$ each (I will probably charges 0.80$ per dice to cover paypal fees...;( )

For the shipping costs from me to you I will take a look it I can fix the dice in a enveloppe and have a total height of less than 20mm. I it works, shipping will be half price because it will not count as a small box :D

Archived