Sisters of Battle

Naminé

Hello again,

I've decided to take a mini-break from painting Space Marines and so I've finally got around to painting a few other models... So here are my first Sisters of Battle attempts ^_^

My Sisters order is going to be called the 'Order of the Devoted Knife', though I'm still working out the details on the lore.

REPENTIA:

gallery_66589_7948_103067.jpg

Each Sister is going to have some kind of personal elemental design, and the Repentia are no different. Examples seen here are Trees, Waves, and Stars.

gallery_66589_7948_99691.jpg

The Order symbol is a simple Knife, which every sister will have on display.

gallery_66589_7948_47392.jpg

The Eviscerators are sacred items amongst the order, and as such are kept incredibly clean and shining gold. They are also adorned with holy scriptures of guidance and strength!

gallery_66589_7948_44681.jpg

The Repentia of the order are seen by others as 'lucky' or blessed. They are allowed to devote themselves to the Emperor's purpose.

I've still got to come up with some ideas for the bases, but I'm thinking of some kind of city or stone effects.

Thanks for looking!

I'm guessing it's just the photos that make the swords and skin-tones on two out of three look quite similar?

Yeah the skin looks very different in real life. The swords look more like a soft goldy, sand colour.

Well then. They look good. Will your whole order be predominately blue?

Well I'm thinking more black with blue as a secondary colour. Any kind of cloth material will be blue, though I might change my mind on how this looks once I get painting the power armoured sisters <_<

Thanks for looking!

Archived