requesting war support!

DavidKits

@citadelarmyguy: i'm a pretty decent gamer not really the best i prefer more playing armies with things i enjoy, and been doing it a while. the guy I'm up against is literally one of the top players in the city and plays extremely well both with his Sisters and Tyranids. never beaten him only at best got a draw off. your ideas are all great and i'll be considering most of them but the biggest problem is have with the plan you give me just that... I play at the Local Games Workshop and at the store i play at we don't have ANY control over the table... its all pre set up by the staff we just have to work with what we get... so trying ot do up the terrian in my favour... sadly can't be done. the rest of what you mentioned. definitely something to consider... well the parts i can pull off that is *laughs* i don't have an axe of blind fury juggy lord ^.^;;; or even spawns for that matter... stuff i just haven't bought because it didn't fully seem to fit to my Word Bearers. been looking into those drakes though *rubs my chin*

and ya... when the Knights show up the army really starts hurting more... watched one game a little while ago where he walked over a guys Necron army... literally... walked over it *shakes my head and goes back to the drawing book for lists*

wow, that list is almost identical to one i'm building. nice to hear it's so tough when played out.

as a [beginning] sisters player, i can definitely say that the simple answer is find any way possible to force them into combat. they can outshoot marines when you factor in their acts of faith, but they're guardsmen in power armour when you get into combat. the poor girls can't fight their way out of a paper bag.

another option would be simply outrange them. they only have 2 weapons that have 36" + range, and no blast template weapons. they really excel around a foot out. definitely have to watch out for the exorcists, but they're random and unreliable, and can be dropped with any old havoc squad and some good rolls. sisters in general have no anti air, so the heldrake can do some damage, for sure.

i'd say the biggest problems on the whole are probably the HQs. the conclave is a beast, (gun it down as quickly as you can) and celestine is queen of the trolls. (doesn't matter what you do to her, she gets up again on 4+)

also just keep in mind that they're all toughness 3 so you'll wound them more often than they will you, even with the same wargear. just shoot shoot shoot, if all else fails.

Archived