Captain loadout

Cpt  Lazarus

This is a question about rules, so therefore Official Rules.

By the way, it wouldn't be legal. The Captain has two weapons, he can exchange each one, but that's all. If any of the above choices said "take" or "add", and not "replace", then yes, it would be legal (see C:DA Company Master).

Could still use the wrist mount to make a custom auxilliary grenade launcher mayhaps. Only shooty weapon a captain can take with a dual cc or ccw/ss combo.

By the way, it wouldn't be legal. The Captain has two weapons, he can exchange each one, but that's all. If any of the above choices said "take" or "add", and not "replace", then yes, it would be legal (see C:DA Company Master).

I read somewhere that a storm shield no longer counts as a weapon, is this correct? If so would I be able to equip a Company Master with RB, SS and bolt pistol?

Apologies for my ignorance!

I read somewhere that a storm shield no longer counts as a weapon, is this correct? If so would I be able to equip a Company Master with RB, SS and bolt pistol?

Apologies for my ignorance!

Consult the Codex! :D :o

No, you can't have a bolt pistol, relic blade and storm shield.

He comes as standard with a chainsword and a bolt pistol. The relic blade replaces one of these, the storm shield replaces the other. The only way to get a gun as well as those two is to take an aux. grenade launcher or a bike.

Interesting idea. I might run with that. My original idea was the wrist mounted storm bolter and either a SS/TH combo or dual power axes.

If you run with the dual Power Weapons route, go Power Axe/Power Sword - that way you have to option of S:U+1/AP:2/Unwieldy or S:U/AP:3 if you don't need to strike last with AP:2.

Archived