Daemonette test scheme

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/346/4/c/daemonette_01_by_kasumidoll-d5nvj5s.jpg

The miniature is a poor cast so I used it as a test figure. Again, sorry for the poor photography skills. The skin is pale flesh highlighted up to pure white, the blue parts are icy blue highlighted up to 1:3 icy blue and white, and the cloth parts are warlock purple highlighted up to 1:3 warlock purple and tentacle pink. I plan to do a frigid/icy base for them. The eyes are flourescent magenta. I was debating on adding a dot of white for the pupil. The rim of the base is 1:1 turquoise and black.

I like that daemonette, but maby you can make the leather black? it would really give it that Slaanesh feel, but other then that I love the pale flesh and the purple and blue, really gives it some nice contrast and colour. can't wait to see more the Daemonettes in action brother!

I like that daemonette, but maby you can make the leather black? it would really give it that Slaanesh feel, but other then that I love the pale flesh and the purple and blue, really gives it some nice contrast and colour. can't wait to see more the Daemonettes in action brother!

The straps?

The straps?

yes the straps :huh:

The layers appear to be a wee smidge too thick, I suggest using more (and thinner) layers in the future.

Additionally, I think that she would look even better with more pronounced shadows - where the clothes meet the skin.

My 2 Kraks

Archived