Flesh of Cretacia

Harleqvin

On the Cover of "Flesh of Cretacia" it shows a TDA dual wielding Chainfists that both have a stormbolter. Think this means the eventuality of a new model/character for them in the future that has that set up?

doubt it, just another case of a BL author ignoring the rules for a "cool idea".

(actually, probably the artists fault, as i am not sure in how much say the author has in the cover art.)

WLK

Just readFlesh of Cretacia and as a Flesh Tearers player, I think it gives great insight into what drives the chapter. I think the final battle is a bit anticlimatic, but it was a great read nonetheless. But more to the topic, I really doubt that a model from that cover art will come out. When Forge World gets around to doing Amit, it will probably be during the Heresy years.

It would be a great modelling oportunity. Make him with a helmet and it could represent either Amit or a modern day Captain wearing his armour as an ancient relic of the chapter. You could always use Calgar's rules to represent him a an allied commander.

Archived