Vazzy's PTR

Vazzy

Brother Vazzyen knelt in front of the statue of the Lion, the Hooded figure, glaring coldly down at him, staring into his soul. Vazzyen had been on a penitent crusade with the Deathwatch for nearly a decade, after his agressive actions as a scout on Imperis Arx, which drew the attention of Brother Sergeant Griffon. Vazzyen was to be servitorized, but Griffon had spoken of his behalf, and Vazzyen had joined the Deathwatch. For ten long years, Vazzyen had been part of Griffons squad, and had quickly bonded with Brother Matias and Vlad Ironfist. When Matias had been killed against the Necrons on Terius Minoris, Vazzyen had taken up his fallen brother's heavy bolter and armor, vowing to avenge him. A year later Ironfist had been lost to the Tau empire, never to be seen again, all that was recovered was the runeblade that had saved Vazzyen all those years ago. Eventually, Griffon had determined that Vazzyen was mature enough to be released back to the chapter, and Vazzyen had been accepted into the third Company as a Veteran. Soon, after, he had once again gotten into trouble, disobeying orders to persue a high priorty target that had resulted in him discovering the secrets of the Fallen...

Vazzyen sprinted after the fleeing target, his armor allowing him to cover ground faster than his target. He heard Captain Gregorious, and Sergeant Erasmus of the Deathwing in his ear, ordering him to return to his post, but he would be damned if he failed to stop an enemy again. With a grunt, Vazzyen dove and hit the other man, no, Astartes, in the lower back. As he flipped tha man over, he saw a red winged sword icon tattoed across the mans cheek, and realized everything he thought, was a lie.

A loud clunk clunk clunk stirred him out of his meditation, and he turned and Saw brother Erasmus staring at him coldly.

"Come," he growled, "The Inner Circle awaits you in the next chamber."

Vazzyen swallowed, and whispered, "As you command brother."

Erasmus sneered, "Ahhh, now you follow orders, when it suits you. Your antics caused our flank to fold, and I lost my friend Antemius in the ensuing Chaos."

It was all Vazzyen could do to not profess his sincere apology, and followed the First Sergeant out of the cell.

As he entered the the room, he saw the dour faces of the Inner Circle, glaring at him.

Captain Semper, lips pursed, disappointment Evidenced upon his face.

Chaplain Lucifer, disdain written across his face.

Brother Immolator, a friend of Vazzyens from the Third Company, there as a witness.

And finally, the Enigmatic figure known only as the Shadow Guard.

The Shadow Guard spoke first, his low, deep baritone, rumbling in the astatres chest.

"Vazzyen, you have dishonored the Chapter, and cost the life of one of your brothers. Yet, due to recommendations from none other than Captain Gregorios, your frien, Immolator, and Interestingly enouh, Brother Tengo, we will not end you. Instead, you will walk a long winding path, a dark path that will prove to us you are worthy of the name Dark Angel. Vazzyen, your Path to Redemption starts now!

I've rejoined the rock and have begun my Path to Redemption.

Pictures to be posted tomorrow.

My DEcember vow was to complete the new version of my Captain. He's done., and in record time

From This

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8490/8266119514_6c62a3f6ec_c.jpg

Captain Gregorious by vazzy2012, on Flickr

To this

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8348/8269786063_662d7b04ab_c.jpg

mk VI by vazzy2012, on Flickr

All in about 18 hours.

Up next is Devestator squad Bethel, and their detail work.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8501/8271590388_9b75631bf3_c.jpg

Untitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

Finally, what does the Forum believe Vazzyen's first step to redemption should be?

Excellent work Vazzy and a ncie narrative too.... though I am not known for my compassion.... ;)

I will mark your December oath as complete but remember that you need to make a post in the PtR announcing your completion to all those others also walking their Path to Redemption.

Looking forward to more excellent narratived riven redemption work! :)

SG

Archived