Unforgiven Honour Company

Well thinking pretty far ahead if the Inner Circle are too busy :P I have lined myself up what I would say is a pretty adventurous project for 2013.

I need to fill in Tactical Squad 6 and Devastator Squad 2, any suggestions would be good :)

An Unforgiven Honour Company

Commander, Chaplain & Command Squad

Dark Angels

Tactical Squad 1

Blades of Altena

Tactical Squad 2

Guardians of the Covenent

Tactical Squad 3

Consecrators

Tactical Sqaud 4

Angels of Absolution

Tactical Squad 5

Angels of Redemption

Tactical Squad 6

The Retributors

Assualt Sqaud 1

Stoneburners

Assault Sqaud 2

Angels of Vengeance

Devastator Squad 1

Disciples of Caliban

Devastator Squad 2

Angels of Caliban

Bryan if you don't want me to use your scheme please say :).

Don't mind at all. Does seem funny if you manage to finish an Assault Squad with my scheme before I do. You want to use a specific Company? BTW, the Chapter name is all one word, just Stoneburners (there's a connection/allusion related to the one I agreed with facmanpob about in my WiP thread :)).

Don't mind at all. Does seem funny if you manage to finish an Assault Squad with my scheme before I do. You want to use a specific Company? BTW, the Chapter name is all one word, just Stoneburners (there's a connection/allusion related to the one I agreed with facmanpob about in my WiP thread :)).

I am thinking since its a Honour Company I am thinking of using unique company marking.

Just one thing - You're not allowed to make your GotC squad better than any of mine, OK? Cos that would just be too depressing! :unsure:

I already can't wait for the group photo when the entire company is done!

Just one thing - You're not allowed to make your GotC squad better than any of mine, OK? Cos that would just be too depressing! ;)

I already can't wait for the group photo when the entire company is done!

Well you and Bryan are the ones that have kinda inspired me to do this task :D

Inner Circle too busy? Whatever do you mean? :(

Sounds like an interesting undertaking there Arkley - do you porpose to paint all of these? Do you have a time frame? I will sure be following your effort - good luck mate! ;)

Edit: @ Bryan: I told you your stuff is inspiring! Now you have the task to explain to Arkley exactly how your scheme & markings work! :D

Inner Circle too busy? Whatever do you mean? :(

Sounds like an interesting undertaking there Arkley - do you porpose to paint all of these? Do you have a time frame? I will sure be following your effort - good luck mate! ;)

Edit: @ Bryan: I told you your stuff is inspiring! Now you have the task to explain to Arkley exactly how your scheme & markings work! :D

Its a long term project for 2013, so once PtR in February I plan a squad each month after that.

I wouldn't say no to a couple of marines from the Angels of the Emperor's divine retribution (AKA the Retributors) making an appearance - it is in my fluff after all that the retributors get about on secondments learning as much as they can!

I wouldn't say no to a couple of marines from the Angels of the Emperor's divine retribution (AKA the Retributors) making an appearance - it is in my fluff after all that the retributors get about on secondments learning as much as they can!

Yeah I am definitely adding them :) I completely forgot about your stuff Disease :P

Not totally confirmed as DA Successors :P... Nice idea thou.

Ok thats the Honour Company complete... I am looking forward to starting this project :tu:

Feel free to use my DIY successor chapter: Angels of Caliban

link to IA can be found in sig.

Done :)

You painted any up?

No, I created them for the Gathering of Angels? event, and as an attempt to create a second founding chapter.

When you get closer to the time of working on them, I will paint an example up for you to work with. Except for the scheme, though, and keeping the badge, feel free to take it where you want, especially with regards to heraldry and the like.

This is awesome!

Can't wait to see your take on the Angels of Redemption.

Yeah it should be fun lol... I am dreading the Angels of Absolution. Its a crap load of bone :D...

BASE: Rakarth Flesh

SHADE: 1:2 Agrax Earthshade and water(flo aid works better)

LAYER: Rakarth Flesh/Pallid Witch Flesh (50/50 mix)

EDGE HILITE: Pallid Witch Flesh

simple, and it looks great!

and this project sounds awesome. :) now I want to do it too!

Archived