Puppet's War heads/ shoulder pads:

Lieutenant Steel

I tried asking this on the Planet of Sorcerors but didn't get any responses so sorry if you've read this before...

I've recently been looking at ordering some pieces from Puppets War (namely the Horus Heads and Sorceror/ Helbourne Shoulder pads) but can't find a size comparison on their site so thought I'd see if anyone had experience using their pieces before.

Does anyone know how the size of the shoulder-pads measures up to regular CSMs or Terminators? I noticed that several of the shoulder pads have the description 'Type Termos' but couldn't find an explanation anywhere about whether or not this makes them Terminator equivalents or just a name for the smaller sized pack (5 as opposed to 10)...

Also, does anyone know whether or not the sets of heads they offer (specifically the 'Horus' heads) would fit standard CSM Terminators or would they need a little/ a lot of work?

Thanks in advance

Lt.Steel.

:unsure:

I tried asking this on the Planet of Sorcerors but didn't get any responses so sorry if you've read this before...

I've recently been looking at ordering some pieces from Puppets War (namely the Horus Heads and Sorceror/ Helbourne Shoulder pads) but can't find a size comparison on their site so thought I'd see if anyone had experience using their pieces before.

Does anyone know how the size of the shoulder-pads measures up to regular CSMs or Terminators? I noticed that several of the shoulder pads have the description 'Type Termos' but couldn't find an explanation anywhere about whether or not this makes them Terminator equivalents or just a name for the smaller sized pack (5 as opposed to 10)...

Also, does anyone know whether or not the sets of heads they offer (specifically the 'Horus' heads) would fit standard CSM Terminators or would they need a little/ a lot of work?

Thanks in advance

Lt.Steel.

;)

Termos fits Terminators, non-termos fit power armor. The heads fit normal CSM just fine, from the looks of it, they should fit in terminators too, but I can't say for certain.

Archived