Heraldry

GrandMagnus

That's Astelan.

And before he was Fallen I believe.

The pic of Astelan and the other pre/heresy dark angel is one of my favorites. For me I'd love for many of my future Consecrators to look just like that.

First of all, Arkley, you have some amazing red DA succesors, I might have "borrow" some ideas haha :P

As for the name Ill think about it.

An for the shoulder plates, hmmm, I think Ill hollow them out, or since I was considering using those shoulder pats for characters Im might cut away the BA symbols and maybe add crossed swords or... I dont really have it planed yet haha.

I wont be getting my hands on any minis til after or midway through the holydays because Its a horrible time for ordering stuff, with all the days without work and such, so by january I will have worked up some fluff, somo colour schemes and hopefully will be posting some pictures of minis when I get them painted (it will lso give me a chance to have a better look at the new DA minis).

Ah brothers, yet another question comes your way. The fallen captured by succesor unforgiven chapters, are they sent to The Rock to be interrogated by the DA and the inner-inner circle or to each chapter interrogate their own captured fallen?

So far as I know, that has never been explicitly stated, Anaziel. I prefer to go with the fact that since each Chapter of Unforgiven seems to have Interrogator-Chaplains, they'd do their own interrogations and share the info, but I think it could go either way.

Archived