sevrin loth

tanzdepanz

hi folks, i have a question in mind; i was reading the fw updates of their psyker characters but i couldn't find something that cleared wich power weapon sevrin loth wields. i think the original fw model carries an axe so should i stop right here or could i modify the weapon with a sword, staff, eccetera... ?

sorry for my bad engrish lol

Unless the rules specify what type of force weapon he has then I don't see any problem with converting the model to have a different weapon, as long as it's clear when you look at it what type of weapon it is.

So you're fine with the Sanguinor having a Glaive Axe/Maul/Spear then?

Unless the rules specify what type of force weapon he has then I don't see any problem with converting the model to have a different weapon, as long as it's clear when you look at it what type of weapon it is.

So you're fine with the Sanguinor having a Glaive Axe/Maul/Spear then?

If it's modelled that way and not specifically stated in the rules to be something else, sure. Why wouldn't I be?

Although every special character which has had their powerweapon or forceweapon clarified by faq has been stated that it is as modelled on the original model. There is a predictable pattern.

But yes, letter of rules allows you to play it as modelled and you can model it how you like. You could also legally model him lying down so its harder to get LOS to him.

Archived