Dark Angels Leak

Lepaca

faeit 212

Well these new miniatures rock!

Sadly most of them alsp seem to match the rumours we heard about what DA are going to get... so get prepared for a lot of WS/BS 5 uber-terminators.

A shame Chaos Terminators aren't that good. I'd love to get some of those!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ekdWJo5oyYc/UNJ-PI1nBQI/AAAAAAAAP34/1LZ2mCO5C3s/s1600/1355953681850.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XDmqDB26MkE/UNJ-QCdezrI/AAAAAAAAP4A/7JXMdCDUesc/s1600/1355953784295.jpg

Looks like their fluff is taking a nose dive though, I thought the point of the inner circle was, you know, only the chapter master and a couple of other guys were in it, but it seems the dark angels are telling anyone in terminator armour theses days.

5th -6th is going to be remembered as the place the loyalist chapters jumped the shark in order to appeal to kids.

Who knows, those models may suffer from mutilator syndrome.

And I think the Deathwing knights look stupid, it's their maces and the complete lack of helmets.

Looks like their fluff is taking a nose dive though, I thought the point of the inner circle was, you know, only the chapter master and a couple of other guys were in it, but it seems the dark angels are telling anyone in terminator armour theses days.

5th -6th is going to be remembered as the place the loyalist chapters jumped the shark in order to appeal to kids.

Well Ward is doing their dex. What did you expect? :)

And I think the Deathwing knights look stupid, it's their maces and the complete lack of helmets.

I really like their maces actually. But that's a taste thing of course.

Just realized that the guy who leaked these seems to play Alpha Legion. Obviously. :)

EDIT: Also, is it just me or does he look a bit like a... you know... a really creepy child molester type? Face-wise I mean. :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QiC5ZfZb8no/UNJ-LXl_7dI/AAAAAAAAP3g/rygsChQs2mM/s1600/1355953030008.jpg

The Axe wielding Terminator rocks, as does the top left Sword-stance-ripped-off-pose-from-our-DV-Lord, Terminator. :)

The rest are rather poor looking but I will reserve final judgement until I see them in person.

My 2 Kraks

The Deathwing Knights look a thousand times better than our mutilators.

Lets hope that what they are armed with in the photo's are what they are armed with as a unit; Maces and shields. It would mean that while nice they have limited uses (and lets just hope they fix the shield to work in CC only.. HA! fat chance). Anyway if they have a Mace and shield they will be sub par against our own terminators....

.... Just watch them have "Ward-Maces" - +3 Strength AP2. And the Flail? Wonder if it's like our Flail which would mean it reduces WS...

An the captain has exactly the same pose not similar.

EDIT: Dear GOD! Have you seen the new Land Speeder? It's one ugly mother. The front gunner makes not sense.

Yeah... This release does not look better than ours. I kind of like the snubby flier & the bikes, the terminators are ok, but not great, and that giant landspeeder....

I mean, the dude on front has his body where the engine should be! shucks? And either he's got legs dangling out the bottom, or he doesn't have legs at all. Who thought that was a good design?

Honestly, I was kind of hoping for better. What happened to the Dark Eldar release? Everything was so awesome for that, it seems since then things have been on a decline.

Hopefully the rules are good, at least. DA deserve something cooler than they've had.

Guys author is Vettock not Ward. Apparently rumours of Ward doing DA and Vettock doing CD were wrong.

We know this for a fact??

I don't like any of these models at all. They're all either far too static or far too ornamental I think. That land speeder (if something so large can really be called a "speeder") does look as if it belongs in the 30k era.

Who knows, those models may suffer from mutilator syndrome.

Deathwing IS the inner circle. Always has been. Also it's not like "anyone in Terminator Armour" isn't pretty exclusive. TA are relics of the chapter/legion and not something they just issue to random peeps off the street.

I promise you the planet of the sorcerers has nothing to do with any apocalyptic event that may or may not occur tomorrow.

I do envy their new special character models, even if they are resculpts, though I think they are getting carried away with the smoke bit on Asmodei, I prefer the original.

Does this really belong here?

Do we really need another DA rumor thread?

Yes. :) [/sarcasm]

On a side note, I seem to remember all of this optimism existing right before our Codex launch when everyone was hoping we would get an OP Codex.......

I mean, the dude on front has his body where the engine should be! shucks? And either he's got legs dangling out the bottom, or he doesn't have legs at all. Who thought that was a good design?

looks like a Hind to me and as I like those , the LS is awesome to me .

all the models are awesome , skimer version of our plasma fiends are the bomb , lots of utility for units . many builds will come out of this dex. I can only imagine a shrouding LS standing over an aegis with an ally IG blob to make them even better. All in all a very nice dex.

Archived