Guardian of the Covenant...

Grotsmasha

So, this is where I'm up to with my Dec PtR vow, they still need bits and bobs, tidy up and highlighting,

gallery_48988_7152_339649.jpggallery_48988_7152_339117.jpg

what I need to know is which colour I should go for on the chest eagles, as I see it, there's four choices,

1- Shiny Silver,

2- White,

3- Black,

4- Red.

As there is no official image showing the colour for GotC chest eagles, which do you guys think will work best?

Silver will be the easiest by far, black and white will be about the same amount of effort, and red, I just don't really see red "working"

Hit me with suggestions and opinions,

cheers,

Jono

Thanks for the big-up there Arkley and Hexagon. :lol:

@Grotsmasha - Nice to see another Brother guarding an unknown Covenant ;) As you've gone for the red stripe on the shoulder pad I'd go for red on the aquila. Alternatively, the bone is good too, but I would steer clear of the white, silver or black. :D

Cheers for all of the replies guys, it looks like Isiah's suggestion of Bone and Red is most popular so far.

How do you all feel about a dark, dirty gold? After 10-12 pages of search results (here and in WIP), out of 10-15 GotC armies there were only 3 that weren't Gold.

Cheers,

Jono

Cheers for all of the replies guys, it looks like Isiah's suggestion of Bone and Red is most popular so far.

How do you all feel about a dark, dirty gold? After 10-12 pages of search results (here and in WIP), out of 10-15 GotC armies there were only 3 that weren't Gold.

Cheers,

Jono

I feel very good about dark dirty gold! When I was painting GoC that is what I did for my chest eagles. From the point you model is at I simply did one wash of devlan mud and 2 or 3 of sepia. Gives a nice deep gold colour. Not too shiny and bright.

Archived