the Lion's Rage

Adeptus-Alaska

so yeah, this upstart minotaur player wants a piece of the first.........challenge accepted. I guess I'll have to teach him not to mess with the oldest legio decendants. he boast of having 2 contemptors, yawn. he claims to have the blessing of the Emperor, yawn. he..........blaw, blaw, blaw.

I love over confident generals, it's like dealing with toddlers when you systematically take their toys away.

this is the force I am going to crush him with.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i438/furioso-prime/20121221_153449.jpg

let see,

master

libby

assault termies

3manRW attack squad

2 tactical squads 1 plasma(DV), and 1 melta'd up

one Dev squad(4X HB)

command squad w/ vracks pattern TLHB razorback

5 man Assault squad

las heavy prdator

dreadnaught (TLLC, ML)

My tale of 4 armies Dark Angels element is going to stretch its legs tomorrow!

For the Lion

Prime

well, the first legion sawed off some horns yesterday! it was borderline beat. he just coulden't roll right to save his life! he did take out my predator and my RW squad. but My dread won the day and killed about 1200 points of the enemy. up yours high lords of terra, is that the best you got! I didn't even get to field my DW!

well, the first legion sawed off some horns yesterday! it was borderline beat. he just coulden't roll right to save his life! he did take out my predator and my RW squad. but My dread won the day and killed about 1200 points of the enemy. up yours high lords of terra, is that the best you got! I didn't even get to field my DW!

:huh:

You gotta write up a blow by blow for that!

Archived