If you could ask one question of GWs rules team....

Grey Mage

What would you ask them to clarify for you? Or alternatively what is one rule that you would want changed, and why?

Lets keep it civil- these are personal answers, and so debate should be kept to a minimum. But I think it would be interesting to see what is on each others minds.

I'd settle for:

"Could you please actually proof read and thoroughly test out each codex/rulebook before you release it". The poorly worded rules in the 6th ed rulebook and C:CSM just come across as amateurish. Especially as buying said books isn't cheap (I stumped up the cash for the collectors editions of both and do feel somewhat ripped off).

Failing that - promptly updated FAQs with answers that actually make sense, rather than contradicting themselves.

Of course "What was Mat Ward thinking when he dreamed up mindshackle scarabs/psychotroke grenades?" as both are massively OP.

(then again "What was Mat Ward thinking when he applied for a job in games development?" would probably trump that)

Laterz...

Gold medal to Gentlemanloser for asking the first legit question here. Remember, this is the rules team, not GW, if it were GW in general this would be Amicus. Lets keep this appropriate to the rules forum by asking about rules questions. All non-rules questions (current game rules) have been removed.

Archived