Pre-/post-Heresy Night Lords

@arterialsplash Thanks mate, I have to agree everything came out great, especially the Warpsmith.

@Vazzy We will see if your Ultramarines could ever handle the might of the VIII Legion ^_^. My marines look good and can fight good with my strategies ;)

@batu Thanks mate I have to agree the last one and Warpsmith came out great, but the lightning needs to be worked on. I never saw that thread before in the Warseer and those minis look marvelous! I have to say I will take great care to use those lightning effects of my Dark Apostle and other minis, so thanks again for showing me that. Dark APostle will be coming soon, cheers mates for looking!

Here is the Dark Apostle, now I am satisfied with the face ( and hopefully I will get better shots of it later) but the mini was hard to work with. Mianly the first thing I nothiced was...it was short and besides that most of the detail was cramped together which made it difficult to paint in alot of recesses, so here he is I iwll work on him later once I get the time, cheers mates!

gallery_69772_7982_2092200.jpg

gallery_69772_7982_3292611.jpg

gallery_69772_7982_3980137.jpg

gallery_69772_7982_674192.jpg

My next project will be on...never mind I will let you guys guess what it will be :D, Cheers for looking!

gallery_69772_7988_322691.png

Nice idea to use the Dark Apostle mini for your NL. He deserves better pictures though :)

I noticed flash on some spots. On the skulls for example. You should keep in mind that that stuff is quite nasty on a nice painted mini like yours. It can ruin the whole look of the figure.

I hope I will not see any flash on your Dark Angels ! :D

Cheers !

Archived