Grey Knight Terminator

magnefjord

Hey guys, I made this GK terminator yesterday when I couldn't sleep, and even though I hadn't slept for the last 24h I'm surprised at how good it turned out, and if there's any mistakes you find it's probably coz I was tired at the moment. When i got the idea for this GK I wanted to try making it in a darker tone, normally I do them in a blueish silvery quite bright tone, but for this one I wanted to try out a darker steel tone, so it's mostly a first time try for the armor and swords, please let me know what you think guys B)

gallery_40324_7986_1111633.jpg

gallery_40324_7986_1050917.jpg

gallery_40324_7986_817494.jpg

gallery_40324_7986_1888874.jpg

gallery_40324_7986_681383.jpg

Q&Q are very welcome as always

I like GK's a little on the dark side, well done! the only suggestionI could make s(this is not a critique, as the model is stellar) is maybe if you paint the joint ribbing black and high light it with grey, it would break up the model a bit, add some detail that would make the whole thing perfect IMO.

I like GK's a little on the dark side, well done! the only suggestionI could make s(this is not a critique, as the model is stellar) is maybe if you paint the joint ribbing black and high light it with grey, it would break up the model a bit, add some detail that would make the whole thing perfect IMO.

Thanks, and yea, I'll do that on the next one, I have one more to finish befor I have the full squad completed, but then... I might have to re-paint the rest of them coz the others are a kind of bright blueish silver tone... but oh well, I'm not gonna play with them anyways :) And thankyou again for the suggestion brother

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I finished the other one a few days ago and it's not as good as the other one but at least i'm happy with it. And as Furiso-Prime suggested I made the joint ribbing black this time, how does it look? Better or worse? And about the standard I thought I'd make a first time try on NMM, what do you think?

gallery_40324_7986_498547.jpg

gallery_40324_7986_239179.jpg

gallery_40324_7986_114938.jpg

gallery_40324_7986_49692.jpg

And as always Q&Q are most welcome guys :)

Archived