whats in the dex?!?!

whiteraven17708

Last time we got a new dex we were introduced to the consecrators, disciples of caliban, and the guardians of the covenant, anybody got any wind on any new chapters of the unforgiven coming up? Lol im at that point again where I have a couple squads painted and im considering the simple green again lol

Nope, no rumors on anything like that. I'd appreciate those ones getting fleshed out a little more first, to be honest. Currently we've got five more defined successors than the Space Wolves do, and only one less than the Blood Angels so I think we're not sitting badly in that instance, but it would be nice to have more information of exactly what the Covenant is/was, what exactly the Consecrators are consecrating (Fallen equipment, just a store house for all the old DA Legion stuff, what?), and do the Disciples of Caliban really have Cypher's number?

As a new DA member - I'd love to see more info on the successors - particularly the Angels of Absolution (mainly as I'll be doing them), the Consecrators (I love the idea of these guys being 40k dudes with 30k stuff like contemptors and LR Praetors) and the deffo more info on the Disciples of Caliban (perhaps with rules regarding Cypher and the Fallen like in 4th Ed. C:CSM).

As a new DA member - I'd love to see more info on the successors - particularly the Angels of Absolution (mainly as I'll be doing them), the Consecrators (I love the idea of these guys being 40k dudes with 30k stuff like contemptors and LR Praetors) and the deffo more info on the Disciples of Caliban (perhaps with rules regarding Cypher and the Fallen like in 4th Ed. C:CSM).

Funny, I'm starting an Angels of Absolution force and I'm the exact opposite, I don't want them fluffed, I prefer just having that basic idea of how they differ from other Dark Angels and to decide the specificity of that myself, rather than have GW give me more info about it that perhaps clashes with my ideas.

Certainly where the AoA are concerned - I don't so much want heavy fluff (like the BTs for example) where there's no real space for home-grown fluff, more in the actual chapter make up e.g. how many DW equivis there are, what the DW and RW are called in the chapter, and what colours do the DW wear as imo. bone with more bone just takes away from the awesomesauce of the DW being so different - it's why I don't like how the Consecrators IIRC have black armour across the board including DW and RW...

So more chapter basics like colours and famous heroes rather than actual "the chapter does this not that and likes them not her..."

Archived