Warp Talons into Noise Marines

AekoldHelbrass

So, anyone had any luck converting warp talons into noise marines?

I'm stuck with legs, they looks awesome, but they are too jumpy, and they have too many details just to cut in pieces. So if you've succeeded in transformation of warp talons into noise marines - please share your experience, and photos if possible.

The Warp Talon/ Raptor box is an absolute treasure trove when assembling a Slaanesh army. The should pads have speakers on them and are perfect for Noise Marines, the Lightning Claws are fantastic for Aspiring Champion/ Lord CC weapons to use the high initiative of Slaanesh. The heads give a nice variation to your models beyond the standard CSM ones.

I recently assembled 20 Noise Marines and grabbed a box of Raptors/ Warp Talons to use for bits. I ran into the same issue as you though: the legs are too dynamic for what is a very heavy looking static unit like Noise Marines. I ran them kitted with Sonic Weapons and so the legs weren't suitable.

I can see you potentially using them in a close combat Noise Marine squad.

Personally not a fan of the thin look. It doesn't make sense to be but that's not the point of this thread so I digress.

While my Noise Marine building is on hold until I get some real Noise weapons, I have made a Noise Champion using mainly bitz from the Warp Talon box and they really do work very well. As you asked with the legs, its really not all that difficult to fix. Just cut the legs at the joint between the thigh and the hip and with a little gs, reposition it so its fits and you should be set.

I should probably take a picture of my Champion some time and post him up. I currently don't have a doom siren to put on his back so he just has a possessed back pack to replace it for now.

Just let me know if you guys want to see it and I'll post him up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived