Librarium Painting Challenge

JamesI

I, Gondow of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One unit of Sanguinary Guard on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Taranis of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Terminators and 3 Bikes on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My documentation will be here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=221529

Starting with post 24.

It's good to be painting in happy contest for fun and honour again. :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

I've thrown the models for the next stage of my Angels Sorrowful into the ring of the LPC:

I, Nicodemus Dolorosus of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Sanguinary Guard squad and 4 Death Company with jump packs on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My promised WIP updates will be posted here: http://www.bolterand...howtopic=269296

I didn't submit a Librarium article after last years failure. Will this prevent me from entering this years LPC?

More or less. Read the first post in the original LPC thread. A link to it is in the first post of this thread. Some others are in a similar situation.

If in doubt ask Sigismund Himself.......

I didn't submit a Librarium article after last years failure. Will this prevent me from entering this years LPC?

More or less. Read the first post in the original LPC thread. A link to it is in the first post of this thread. Some others are in a similar situation.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'll just do a librarium entry and miss the LPC for this year as it has already opened.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'll just do a librarium entry and miss the LPC for this year as it has already opened.

You can still do both! I'm unsure if the librarium is online yet!

We need all reinforcements to regain our ancient heights of accomplishments......

I, Venemox of the Blood angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 unit of Sanguinary Guard on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm leaving some room for slop time, I plan to do 2 units and Dante in a batch, but my work schedule may not permit finishing all 11.

My WIP thread can be found Here.

I know everyone is busy with the updates to the website, but I have not received an update on whether or not I can represent multiple forums. I even pm'ed Brother Argos. I went ahead and vowed to complete a Lamenters Tactical Squad with a Rhino and a Angels of Redemption Bike Squad. If I am unable to represent both, I will remove one of the vows.

I know everyone is busy with the updates to the website, but I have not received an update on whether or not I can represent multiple forums. I even pm'ed Brother Argos. I went ahead and vowed to complete a Lamenters Tactical Squad with a Rhino and a Angels of Redemption Bike Squad. If I am unable to represent both, I will remove one of the vows.

Ask Sigismund Himself by pm. He's running the LPC. Brother Argos is in hospital. See tread at the top of our forum.

Ask Sigismund Himself by pm. He's running the LPC. Brother Argos is in hospital. See tread at the top of our forum.

Silly me! I guess I confused the two. I actually pm'ed Sigismund Himself. I hope Brother Argos in doing well though.

Cheers

I, Vahouth of the BLOOD ANGELS, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Sanguinary Priests, TDA and PA on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

This is my vow.

I REALLY need this motivation to finally finish my TDA Sanguinary Priest, though I find it too much to make him kneel.

We'll see... :)

• 3 weeks later...

I, DeathKnight2000 of the Blood Dragons chapter ( Blood Angels), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one five man Assault Terminator squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article, and will also burn the symbol of Shame unto my skin for penitence should this task not be completed.

Click here for link to my thread

Just swung by the official thread. This is the participants so far:

Subforum Tally

Dark Angels- 52 (+1 awaiting article)

Blood Angels- 30 (+2 awaiting article)

Chaos Ascendant- 20

Liber Astartes- 16 (+4 awaiting article)

Black Templars- 15 (+1 awaiting article)

Index Astartes- 14

Ultramarines- 8 (+1 awaiting article)

Imperial Guard- 5

Space Wolves- 3 (+1 awaiting article)

Ordo Inquisition- 3

Dark angels have an unfair advantage with the new release and dark vengeance!

That could be "flavor of the month" supporters, but don't underestimate the Dark Angels. They expected to win the ETL and the Templars beat everybody.

Captain Semper and his brothers is poised for a decisive win and it looks like we are their only real threat.

Still the Dark angels is not the only brotherhood to seek victory and redemption. We sons of Sanguinius too has a proud memory to revive.

Whoever wins; it will be a blast competing.

May the best legion win.

Edit: Just visited our friends the Dark Angels. They are really committed and has 8 completions so far!

I also saw indication of a new ETL in the year to come. Perhaps after the LPC? Captain Semper and the Shadow Guard is keeping them busy and masterminding what is to come, I presume.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived