Who can bring iron halos?

Artic_Hawk

Hey guys I had a spare iron halo left from a model I won't be using anymore but I don't really want to put it on my company master unless I have to so I was wondering who else if there is anyone else can bring an iron halo.By the way in case different armies have different rules for it,I play dark angels

AFAIK, Iron Halos are only optional wargear for Black Templars, where anyone with access to the armoury can take one and they're one-per-army.

For every other Marine army that has them (again, AFAIK) they're standard wargear on Captains and equivalents and Chapter Masters. No-one else in a C:SM, C:DA, C:BA or C:GK army can take them.

AFAIK, Iron Halos are only optional wargear for Black Templars, where anyone with access to the armoury can take one and they're one-per-army.

For every other Marine army that has them (again, AFAIK) they're standard wargear on Captains and equivalents and Chapter Masters. No-one else in a C:SM, C:DA, C:BA or C:GK army can take them.

Actually, in the current C:DA codex only Sammael and the Company Masters have an Iron Halo. No other HQ, including Belial or Azrael has one. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Belial does have an Iron Halo, actually.

Do please the check the dates of posts before replying. That last post stating that Belial had no Iron Halo is accurate, as it was posted while the Dark Angels Codex was in its 4th Ed edition.

Now, 6th edition is out, so the fact that he has an Iron Halo may indeed be the case now.

Belial does have an Iron Halo, actually.

Do please the check the dates of posts before replying. That last post stating that Belial had no Iron Halo is accurate, as it was posted while the Dark Angels Codex was in its 4th Ed edition.

Now, 6th edition is out, so the fact that he has an Iron Halo may indeed be the case now.

From a fluff perspective, he had an Iron Halo in 4th edition but it wasn't in his rules.

Archived