No Longer Gathering Dust

WhatsHisName

The last time I played was just after the last DA Codex came out. I watched a game a week or so ago for the first since then and there were flyers all over the place. What's up with that!?! Time to learn some new game mechanics.

I've finally getting back into painting. Work, life, and other interests have kept me away far to long. Not sure I will start playing again, not enough free time yet to work up a whole army, but at least I've brushed off the dust from the terminators I had sitting on a shelf and am assembling and painting them.

My first test model. Needs some fine tuning, but I like the clean white of it. I need to add some subtle colors in. Too much green and red and they start looking like Christmas.

http://www.whatshisname.me/images/test1.png

Sorry for the blur. My point and click camera doesn't multi-focus in macro mode and it is even blurrier when using regular mode and zooming in.

Wow! Those are very dynamic terminator models and your white is so smooth. Very inspiring. :lol:

Thanks. It's all about thinning the paint. I have a bottle of off white that I've thinned down and apply in several coats. I'm working through a squad now that I will add as a WIP picture.

Archived