Sternguard Help

Corbulox

I need some help, what is the best way to get the sternguard ready to paint they are still on there sprues with the inperfections and random bits of plastic on them. How do i get them of and make them look presentable?

Thanks in advance

-Corbulox

Could you please specify what your problem is exactly?

If they are still on the sprue you have to clip the parts off, remove the mold lines with a knife/file and glue them together using either plastic glue or super glue.

In the next step you should prime them using any brand of primer, and you are ready for painting them.

But this is pretty basic knowledge and does not only apply specifically for sternguard models.

If your models are made of resin you have to use super glue and should wash them in lukewarm water with a bit so soap added before priming them.

There are no dumb questions.

Here is the guide to the assembly of finecast miniatures which I assume your sternguard models are. The difference to other kits is that they are made out of resin.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/...p;aId=17200001a

In addition to these steps I recommend you to wash them before priming as I already mentioned.

There are no dumb questions.

Here is the guide to the assembly of finecast miniatures which I assume your sternguard models are. The difference to other kits is that they are made out of resin.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/...p;aId=17200001a

In addition to these steps I recommend you to wash them before priming as I already mentioned.

Thanks

Archived