Librarians

Demoulius

Its those failed wound rolls that can really help out sometimes. What I do is take some BA powers on my list and then see if they're going to be useful. If they are, I keep them. If not, I swap for prescience and another roll somewhere. I really am finding that his cost is just too much to spend on someone that dies that easily (I normally spend 125 for a dude with jetpack) - the thing that's holding me back from playing more games is that I just can't find an optimal HQ for the points I want to spend. I might actually give El Capitano a try soon.

While a Divination Libby cannot cast a power in the opponent's turn, Prescience lasts until the end of the following turn, so in other words, two turns. You get a two-round boost for one psychic test. You can always try to knock something out with his Force Weapon in turn two of the combat.

Precience gives the rerolls and allows a free charge during opponents turn for hitting things with the nerf bat forceweapon. whistlingW.gif

Rerolling all those 1's from preferred enemy is pretty nice but having to cast it twice is a pain. It can also only be cast on your own unit..

Archived