Librarian Mastery Confusion

Ba5eball

If I read the main rulebook correctly, mastery level 1 psychers can only have 1 power and can only cast 1 power per turn. Master level 2 psychers can have and cast 2 per turn. And so on.

How many powers can epistolaries, librarians and tigurius cast per turn? (All C:SM)

If I read the main rulebook correctly, mastery level 1 psychers can only have 1 power and can only cast 1 power per turn. Master level 2 psychers can have and cast 2 per turn. And so on.

How many powers can epistolaries, librarians and tigurius cast per turn? (All C:SM)

Librarians are Mastery Level 1, Episoltaries are Masterly level 2 and Tigurius is Mastery Level 3.

However, thats not actually how it works.

A Mastery level 1 psyker isnt restricted to knowing just one power- most will know 2, either from their codex or rolled on.

In addition, some psychic powers require more than one warp charge to cast, in wich case a epistolary will only be able to cast just that one power and nothing else in a given turn.... these are thankfully quite rare in the game at the moment however.

I suggest rereading the psykers section of the BRB.

Archived