Blood Angel font for lettering

Luckydog

Forgive me if this has already been discussed in previous posts. I have searched through these posts and on the internet but have not been able to find the font used for Blood Angel lettering.

Recently, I purchased some decal paper and wanted to print out some names and slogans to slap on banners, vehicles, name plates, etc. Still need to figure the sizing but I figure I would give it a try since my freehand/lettering skills are very poor.

Anyone have any idea what font is used for BA lettering or have any suggestions for some fonts that are comparable?

Thank for your help brothers.

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

So far as I know, no Internet resource with such a thing currently exists. You can Google "Medieval font" or "Gothic font" or similar for a wide variety of fonts that will work. Alternatively, consider checking on DeviantART; they have a lot of interesting and entertaining fonts there.

Checking out the fonts that came on my computer, I see number that could work well, including: Algerian Regular, Imprint MT Shadow Regular, Latin Wide (for a blockier look), MagicMedieval Regular, Old English Text Regular, and Viner Hand ITC Regular (though that's a much sharper look more appropriate to Dark Eldar or Chaos).

Aside from that, your initial question seemed a little odd. The font that GW uses on their BA banners &c looks very much like many other gothic/medieval/etc-styled fonts. It's not all that special, and you can probably find something that will work better for you than "GEE-DUB OFFISHUL" would.

Archived