The Sundering

BLACK BLΠFLY

Synopsis

One of the Blood Saints' ancient relic fortresses (located on a remote offworld) is attacked by a cabal of Thousand Sons Sorcerers. One of their ancient Warp icons is then stolen by one of Ahriman's dark followers... it's up to the Void Stalker to reclaim it before it reaches Ahriman. Knowing full well this could adversely affect their ability to travel via the Warp the Blood Saints call for aid from the Ulthwé Eldar Craftworld which is answered in the form of a small party of Warp Spiders, Fire Dragons and a few Wraithguard lead by a pyro-clastic Warlock. Unbeknownst to the Blood Saints Arhiman also has access to a powerful ally.

G :)

• 2 weeks later...

I remember reading a story once with Blood Saints and a High Chaplain called the Void Walker? Or am I mistaken?

Yep Black Orange wrote Blood Strike.

I know Eldar often help Marines, but it's never been by request and normally only to serve a greater purpose only known to them. AFAIK!

He just gave the synopsis of the story. But he will flesh out the details of how the Blood Saint's employ the Xenos in their aid to reclaim the artifact. And it's not uncommon for Eldar to aid Marine's in a common enemy. And they will especially want to prevent Ahriman finding a way to traverse the web ways.

• 4 weeks later...

How the story works...

It will be another long one and will span time from Pre Heresy to the present. The beginning of the story builds up the plot and introduces new key characters. The Blood Saints will not appear in the story until at least of the way through... At that point in time I'll start posting here again. So it is kind of like two stories in one. You don't have to read the prequel but you'll miss out on a lot of important details.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived