The Lion

Spaniard

There are no Forgeworld stores. I am sure when FW makes him, he will be able to be gotten at Warhammer World. :P

Eventually I think in fluff he will return but that will be a ways off as they are still able to do soooo much before that set of events would happen.

There are no Forgeworld stores. I am sure when FW makes him, he will be able to be gotten at Warhammer World. :lol:

Eventually I think in fluff he will return but that will be a ways off as they are still able to do soooo much before that set of events would happen.

Not sure he'll return in the fluff, since the 13th black crusade comes in right at the end of the 41st millennium, and anything after that would be 41k. Perhaps after the horus heresy is done, BL would like to tackle that?

There are no Forgeworld stores. I am sure when FW makes him, he will be able to be gotten at Warhammer World. :)

Not sure he'll return in the fluff, since the 13th black crusade comes in right at the end of the 41st millennium, and anything after that would be 41k. Perhaps after the horus heresy is done, BL would like to tackle that?

Well. If they did. It would still be part of the fluff. Even if it happens after the 13th Black Crusade. It doesn't matter when they do it. Also as said " they are still able to do soooo much before that set of events would happen."

There are no Forgeworld stores. I am sure when FW makes him, he will be able to be gotten at Warhammer World. :lol:

Well. If they did. It would still be part of the fluff. Even if it happens after the 13th Black Crusade. It doesn't matter when they do it. Also as said " they are still able to do soooo much before that set of events would happen."

If a Primarch were to return that would move along the 40k story. And as far as I can tell GW doesn't like to move the story that much. Yes they'll add new things here and there but a Primarch? Nah I don't think we'll ever see one come back. Unless of course GW goes bankrupt and as a last hurrah does so.

If a Primarch were to return that would move along the 40k story. And as far as I can tell GW doesn't like to move the story that much. Yes they'll add new things here and there but a Primarch? Nah I don't think we'll ever see one come back. Unless of course GW goes bankrupt and as a last hurrah does so.

It would move it along. Indeed. Which is a reason I don't think it will happen anytime soon. I was just saying that it would be fluff. :lol:

Eventually they will get to it but it will be a long way off. People thought they would never tell the story of the Horus Heresy but they did. Like 20 years later....... :lol:

Russ wont be back from his pub crawl untill the"End Times". I am pretty sure that it would be the end of human history. There is also fluff that Roboute is healing inside his stasis field... GW has set it up but it is really more of a hope tease than anything else...

I sincerely doubt they will ever have a primarch come back in the 40k setting as that would turn the entire Imperium on its head. He would almost instantly become that defacto Emperor and try and reinstate the whole "The Emperor is not a god" thing. Which we all know would go over soooo well. Society would collapse instantly.

I sincerely doubt they will ever have a primarch come back in the 40k setting as that would turn the entire Imperium on its head. He would almost instantly become that defacto Emperor and try and reinstate the whole "The Emperor is not a god" thing. Which we all know would go over soooo well. Society would collapse instantly.

Society wouldn't collapse, but the Primarch and his Legion would instantly be declared traitors and would be destroyed. Ironic, huh? :huh:.

It will make common sense for FW to make him simply because of Dark Angels are being the next released. So come out with everything that is related to Dark Angels to advantage of the impulse die-hard fans purchases. Would love to see a DA lion fighting luther or something kool.

There are no Forgeworld stores. I am sure when FW makes him, he will be able to be gotten at Warhammer World. :huh:

It would move it along. Indeed. Which is a reason I don't think it will happen anytime soon. I was just saying that it would be fluff. :)

Eventually they will get to it but it will be a long way off. People thought they would never tell the story of the Horus Heresy but they did. Like 20 years later....... :lol:

Very true. I mean personally I'd love to see the Primarchs start coming back. But like Droma and Brother Amarel pointed out, the High Lords of Terra would NOT like it. It would lead to another giant civil war and just tear the Imperium apart.

But hey, you never know right? ;)

Archived