Games Workshop update

Statto

UK store still has the RW Bike Squad, Upgrade Sprue, DA Chapter upgrade sprue, DA company veterans, Sammael, Azrael, Ezekiel, and Company Master in addition to the metal DA marines.

That's what I see too - on the US site.

UK store still has the RW Bike Squad, Upgrade Sprue, DA Chapter upgrade sprue, DA company veterans, Sammael, Azrael, Ezekiel, and Company Master in addition to the metal DA marines.

That's what I see too - on the US site.

You guys think they are keeping the old ravenwing 3 bike set intact? I haven't seen or heard anything that would suggest that kit is changing... has anyone else?

Been waiting for 7 years for this, GW better give them one hell of a damn good update especially been putting up with Space Wolves trash talk.

Faith, Battle Cousin. By the sounds of things you won't have to put up with the Space Wolves' meaningless rabble much longer.

I'm excited to see how the first Loyalist Marine codex of 6th is going to fit together! Not to mention, I'll have an excuse to pick up more Terminator boxes to go with my recently acquired Dark Vengeance set :)

And with this update, it leaves only us Black Templars in the 4th edition Astartes gloom... Ah well. We're old school, anyways ;)

Archived