Preorders are up!

Dark_Master

Found nothing on the War Store

Neither could I, however when I tried to look it screamed at me that it couldn't supply my area so I'm wondering if they have a ISP blocker of some sort. Someone I know in the states says they are. Who knows?

Can't wait to order!

DM

I'm getting up early in the morning and dragging my sorry self to the "local" GW (Local as in an hour away) but I'll fire up the laptop and take a look at everything before I do. On the other hand reading the prices posted by Faeit on BoLS I could curl up in a ball and cry. If i push through and get what I want, say goodbye to 180 of the Queen's finest

I'm getting up early in the morning and dragging my sorry self to the "local" GW (Local as in an hour away) but I'll fire up the laptop and take a look at everything before I do. On the other hand reading the prices posted by Faeit on BoLS I could curl up in a ball and cry. If i push through and get what I want, say goodbye to 180 of the Queen's finest

I'm going to have to go to a web store for 20-25% off so I can afford what I want.

-Codex

-Deathwing Squad

- a flyer (the mega Bolter one has grown on me)

Regards

DM

I'm going to see which stores offer the best prices. for UK, Dark Sphere have a flat 25% off the RRP which is hard to say no to. Downside to that being they can only ship several days after release.

Ah decisions decisions. The codex and a box of deathwing are a must. Depending on the rest, more deathwing, a ravenwing box and the flyer are all serious possibilities. I'll be avoiding the landspeeder unless its game breakingly over powered

I'm gonna pre-order straight from Games Workshop, even though it is a bit more costly. I just want to get the stuff ASAP, and I'm willing to pay a bit to make that happen.

Just don't tell the wife, we are supposed to be saving for our trip to Thailand. :)

I'm gonna pre-order straight from Games Workshop, even though it is a bit more costly. I just want to get the stuff ASAP, and I'm willing to pay a bit to make that happen.

Just don't tell the wife, we are supposed to be saving for our trip to Thailand. ;)

I'm sure the Brothers at Chamber 42 could be called upon to "persuade" her that a holiday to Thailand falls well short of priorities ;)

Just don't tell the wife, we are supposed to be saving for our trip to Thailand. ;)

I'm sure the Brothers at Chamber 42 could be called upon to "persuade" her that a holiday to Thailand falls well short of priorities :P

Hahaha, I would've spilled my coffee on the keyboard if I had any. ;)

ive just placed my order with an inderpendent stock list company in the uk,

i ordered the starter bundle which is codex, 1 deathwing box, 1 raven wing box, the landspeeder and a talon, on top that i ordered 2 more deathwing boxes a normal landspeeder and asmodai, i got all this for £229 inc postage so made my self a nice saving yay

Just saw the preorders go up.

Of note: Limited Edition DA Codex- black embossed cover, black gilding on the pages, nice book jacket. Worth US$90? Eh, you decide, but they are only making 2000 of them. Any self respectful Hunter of the Fallen WILL acquire one of these. :wub: The LE Chaos Space Marine Codex sold out in a couple days. I think this one will too. Probably faster.

That unholy abomination Land Speeder Vengeance doesn't look so bad on the 360 spin.

New Deathwing box set? AWESOME!

I agree on the DW box set ! Incredible detail in the models and so customisable too. Fallen in love with the Dark Talon and Nephilim Jetfighter I think :wub:

I agree on the DW box set ! Incredible detail in the models and so customisable too. Fallen in love with the Dark Talon and Nephilim Jetfighter I think :wub:

Yep! That's why I've ordered 2 of the Deathwing Squads and 1 of the Dark Talon from my LFGS. Though I have a feeling I'll break down and buy another one. It just looks so good!

Archived