Preorders are up!

Dark_Master

Wow. Just wow. I'm actually struck speachless. The only thing I can say that perfectly sums up my excitment would be that I'm seriously considering getting the launch bundle for the deathwing ravenwing or both!

[Merged the two ongoing 'pre-order' topics into one to keep things tidy :wub:]

Thanks for making things tidy, but the post that was merged is talking about preorders at The Warstore and/or other internet sites. Mine referred to the main GW websight. Moot point, everyone will find them eventually.

It's a hard back book. They are charging a hard back price (it's actually less of an increase than most hard back novels over a paperback).

The WarStore has it for 40 bucks, but you may be waiting a bit to get it, as they will have to get it sent to them, then they will have to send it to you. GW looks like it is only guaranteeing Release Date availability for in store delivery. Guess the extra price is the premium for delivery. Not sure if the WarStore adds tax and delivery or not.

Azzy, WS5 :D

Don't think we can go by that. I mean, Belial's stats are changed but look at Ezekial. He still has the same stats. So Mind Worm and the 2 other psychic powers are staying the same? I hope they just haven't updated them all yet.

Now I am really worried. No Psychic Power Cards, Zeks, powers seem to be the same. I guess we will find out in one week.

Azzy, WS5 :D

Don't think we can go by that. I mean, Belial's stats are changed but look at Ezekial. He still has the same stats. So Mind Worm and the 2 other psychic powers are staying the same? I hope they just haven't updated them all yet.

Now I am really worried. No Psychic Power Cards, Zeks, powers seem to be the same. I guess we will find out in one week.

Noted, cheers H.

Dear Bolter and Chainsword community, please deposit $1250.00 in my personal bank account by monday evening EST...

lol, GW is so evil... charging that much for THAT much awesome plasticrack.

Got the Limited Edition Codex and one of each Command Squad boxes. The LE Chaos 'dex didn't really do it for me, but as soon as a saw this I was sold. Well played GW, well played. :D

I wonder how many of those LEs end up with Frater from this board...

Just an FYI none of the bundles actually save you money. They would cost the same if you bought them all individually so I would wait personally for the "ooohhh shiny" to fade a bit and really see what you actually want to buy for your army.

If I can cobble together a little extra cash right now I'll go for the LE, if not, i'll be happy with the standard codex. Hardback is hardback.

Yeah, definitely. The standard hardback looks awesome also, so I would've been really happy with one of those too. :)

Archived