Preorders are up!

Dark_Master

Main body is the original "Bethor" model. The chainsword, pauldron and banner itself are all new.

Pretty much. They changed a few things on the main body. Like the purity seals and such aren't there anymore.

Interesting that the banner, legs, right arm and head are all one piece.

more thoughts of mine on the new minis.

On the DW Knight that has the Flail. If you look on the 360 degree pic on the back on his cape you can see a finger/thumb print on it. :P The middle left wave.

Only sad thing to me on the DW box is that it comes with only one TH.

So those silly mini tombstones are searchlights on the Belial model....

I like he has a Teleport Homer & an Iron Halo now.

I like parts of the Asmodai model. I am ok with the Faceplate but I think they should have kept the old one. I am a bit partial to it :lol: Interesting take on the Blades of Reason. Makes me think of a miniature Macuahuitl but with a bit more bladiness (Got to love my making up words skill.) I also like the PowerPack. I think they could have done a little bit better on the right Skull Shoulder pad but over all I like the whole right arm and I like the pointing left arm. I just feel like the legs should be in the start of movement pose instead of standing still.

RW Battleforce has been renamed Dark Angels Battleforce and is exactly the same. I do hope they decided to put in the newer designed Landspeeder instead of the old design they had in it when it was the RW Battleforce. I doubt they put the better one in though.

The LE Codex is actually kind of nice. I think it's far better than the Chaos LE Codex. $90 is still a bit high I think but they seem to be getting it in their head that people want some more substance for what they pay for beyond a little paper saying you got it, this number even.

Just my thoughts.

Also there are a few things on the minis listing that haven't changed. The old 3 pack RW box still shows T is 4(5), Azzy still being ws/bs55 and Ezekiel having the old powers. So I am guessing that they have not changed all the listings of basic unit stats for the sites DA section yet.

Codex and flyer for me. Possibily the Black Knights box if money available. The Vengence will be next after that, I think it is an awesome model and have since the first time I saw the pics, but first read the rules to see if I wanna drop $65 on it.

Well I like the new termies except the super saggy hoods. The 25% price increase with a third less components than the Grey Knights version, DW = 102 while GK = 153!, is just too much to bear for me personally. :devil:

Well, I was quite reserved really, just the Codex and the Dark Talon ordered. I will probably get the RW and DW squads towards the end of the month/next month. Overall the miniatures are very nice, even the Speeder is growing on me!

Belial and Asmodai look better than the scans, but they are still a tad static sadly.

Managed to blow a fair amount of cash haha.

Codex, belial, 2x deathwing, 1x ravenwing, 1x flier

Will wait to see what the rules are like on the vengeance speeder. 2 hull points seems low for what I presume will be a 120ish point model

Now that I've seen better quality pics in 360 view, I must say I really like the Land Speeder Vengeance. I'm just hoping the point cost and rules make it a worthwile addition. It's either that or the Dark Talon for my second wave of purchases.

Anyone else seeing the irony of all the Angel iconography on the shields having angels wielding swords / swords & shields, but everyone carrying those shields having a big clumpy mace instead? ;).

Mine WILL have swords, GW are weird sometimes. Those mace heads are just too comically large for me, worst case mine will have smaller more agile looking heads made from the Vets bling.

To be confirmed...

My orders in too msn-wink.gif

Ravenwing and Deathwing command squads

Flyer

and codex

and another vindicator for another project rolleyes.gif

Oh dear:

Scibor Belial counts-as

Dark Talon

DW Command squad

RW Command squad

Another DV Termie squad (eBay)