Limited Editon or Regular edition?

HsojVvad

I just cannot see how GW can justify 70 Euros for a Codex that is exactly the same, only 104 pages, the only difference being a sleave and cover. There is nothing extra their, not any more content, pages, nothing! They are getting ridiculous with their pricing. Another case in point being the new Mephisto novella, a novella, being about 125 pages long clocking in at 49 Euro, really really GW, really really?

there seems to be a disparity in what you pay in euros and what we pay in pounds bearing in mind the current exchange rate is 1 euro to 0.827 GBP... i think you actually pay more than we do... at least im pretty sure as the limited edition codex was £55 GBP here so 1.209 (euro) x £55 = 66 euro... granted its only a difference of 4 euro but you can see the pricing is a little off there... and if you buy alot of boxsets in euros then youll feel that more...

+++ EDIT +++

i also think that £35 or 43 euro would have been a much fairer price for the limited edition codex... and i know GW is a huge company and needs to pay for tooling for its manufacturing and all the rents on its retail side all over the world but if only they were not run by accountants and shareholders... i feel they would make a much bigger profit selling the models/boxsets/rules ect for 25-30% less... more people would be tempted to buy more in the way of GW products cause they would be a bit cheaper... just my 2 cents

Archived